It is the policy of the organisation to provide a range of services that meet the requirements of our customers and quality standards; and that jobs are maintained on schedule at the agreed price. All work is carried out in a cost effective and timely manner, and in accordance with professional standards aiming for continual improvement and customer satisfaction through the involvement and participation of all levels of management, staff and other interested parties.
A policy for quality conforming to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 has been established to ensure that it:
- Is appropriate to the purpose of the organisation, the expected level of customer satisfaction and the needs of other interested parties
- Includes a commitment to meeting requirements and to continual improvement
- Has the resources needed and the contribution of suppliers and partners
- Provides a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives
- Demonstrates top management commitment and ensures the quality objectives are communicated, understood and implemented at appropriate levels of the organisation.
- To maintain registration to ISO 9001
Policy reviewed annually at the management review meeting for suitability and effectiveness addressing continual improvement and client satisfaction.